offer terms & conditions
Black Friday- 25% off Sitewide
Offer available for a limited time online and in-store. Enter promo code TAKE25 at checkout. Offer ends 11:59 PM AEDT Monday November 30th 2020. Not redeemable for cash nor valid against prior purchases, gift card purchases, lay-bys. Not to be used in conjunction with other promotions.
In order to join, earn or redeem reward points, members must complete registration at FusionRewards.com.au. For full Terms & Conditions for Fusion Rewards, please click here.
^Free Shipping & Returns:
Free shipping offer is applied at checkout. Free delivery is valid for Australian standard ground shipping within the Australian mainland and Tasmania.
Terms and Conditions of Munro Footwear Group Customer Feedback Promotion:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Munro Footwear Group Customer Feedback Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd (ABN 53 146 056 331) Level 3, 24 Albert Road South Melbourne 3205.
3. The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEST) on 1st of January 2020 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 31st March 2020. (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are current and former customers of Munro Footwear Group brands which include Midas, Mollini, Cinori, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers, Diana Ferrari and Big Brand Shoe Clearance have received a promotional SMS or email from the Promoter.
5. Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or of Munro Footwear Group, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or Munro Footwear Group as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, stepgrandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Promotional Period:
(A) SMS Entry: (i) reply to the SMS that they receive from the Promoter with the word ‘YES’ in their reply SMS to receive an instant automatic call back. The automatic call back will be an automated phone survey; and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted. SMS entry cost will vary dependent on the mobile network used but will not exceed 55c. SMS entries via the Internet are ineligible.
(B) 1800 Entry: (i) call the designated 1800 number sent to them in the SMS they receive from the Promoter; and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted including their contact phone number (mobile phone number). The entry when calling the 1800 number is free from a landline.
(C) Website Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email or sms that they receive from the Promoter https://surveys.esurveys.com.au/feedbackasap/xxxxxxxx?customer_email to be directed to the promotional website; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional website and submit the fully completed survey.
7. For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the Munro Footwear Group brands (Midas, Mollini, Cinori, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers, Diana Ferrari and Big Brand Shoe Clearance) account relevant to the mobile phone number submitted on entry (for 1800 entry), the mobile phone used to enter (for SMS entry), or email address (Website Entry)
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per feedback request.
9. Entries open and close for the draws on the dates and times specified in the table below. The prize draws will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd Level 3, 24 Albert Road South Melbourne 3205 at 11:00am AEDT on the dates specified in the table below
|Prize Draw||Entries Open||Entries Close||Draw Date|
|1||12:00:00am (AEDT) 1 January 2020||11:59:59pm (AEST) on 31 January 2020||7 February 2020|
|2||12:00:00am (AEDT) 1 February 2020||11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 29 February 2020||6 March 2020|
1 March 2020
|11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 31 March 2020||8 April 2020|
10. The winner of each prize draw period will be notified by telephone or email within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner’s name will be published on www.munrofootweargroup.com.au within 7 days of the relevant draw.
11. Each valid entry drawn from the prize draws will win a $1,000 VISA Gift Card.
12. The VISA Gift Card will be posted to the winner by registered mail and is valid for 12 months from the dates of card issue. The VISA Gift Card is subject to its terms of issue and may not be accepted by all retailers. The Promoter accepts no liability for a defective Gift Card however, if necessary, will provide reasonable assistance to a winner to ensure a replacement Visa Gift Card is provided.
13. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Visa Gift Card not included. Any unused balance of the Visa Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Visa Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Visa Gift Card.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
14. If a prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draws will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draws. The dates for these additional draws would be on 7th May 2020, 6th June 2020 and 8th July 2020.
15. The winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone or email within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner's name will be published on www.munrofootweargroup.com.au within 7 days of the prize draw.
16. This is not a game of skill. The prize winners will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
17. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draws. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The total value of the prize pool is AU$3,000.
19. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
20. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the times stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
21. The draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, Level 3, 24 Albert Road South Melbourne 3205.
22. This Competition is authorised under: NSW permit no. LTPS/19/40872
23. Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email email@example.com and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.
Liability, Indemnity and Warranties
24. Subject to regulatory requirements, the Promoter may cancel, modify, suspend or delay the Promotion at any time if something happens that is beyond its reasonable control, including for any technical or operational reason or by reason of anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
25. Costs associated with completing the survey remain your responsibility and may vary depending on the telecommunications provider used.