offer terms & conditions
Second Pair Half Price
Offer available for a limited time. Enter promo code SECONDSALE at checkout. Second pair must be of equal or lesser value and purchased in the same transaction. Not redeemable for cash nor valid against prior purchases, gift card purchases, lay-bys. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
Australia's Biggest School Shoe Sale - 20% off Clarks and Colorado School Shoes:
Offer available from Monday 23rd September 2019 until Sunday 20th October 2019 or while stocks last. Prices as marked. Discount is taken off the original price. Valid for school shoes only. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. Not redeemable for cash nor valid against prior purchases, gift card purchases, lay-bys.
Australia's Biggest School Shoe Sale - Second Pair Half Price on School Shoes:
Offer available from Monday 23rd September 2019 until Sunday 20th October 2019 or while stocks last. The discount will be taken off the price of cheapest item and is applied at the checkout in-store, or online using the coupon code 2PHSCHOOL. Valid on school shoes only. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. Not redeemable for cash nor valid against prior purchases, gift card purchases, lay-bys.
WILLIAMS INSTAGRAM COMPETITION OCTOBER 2019 PERMIT LTPM/19/04679
By entering the Promotion, each entrant accepts these Terms and agrees that the Promotion will be conducted in accordance with, and the entrants’ rights will be governed by these terms.
The Promotion commences at 3.00 pm AEDT on Thursday 17th of October 2019 and closes at 3:00 pm AEDT on Thursday 31st of October 2019 (Promotion Period). Entries will not be valid unless made during the Promotion Period.
Entry is free and is open to residents of Australia, who enter the Promotion in accordance with the conditions of entry below. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older. Employees of Munro Footwear Group (and associated companies) and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
To enter, entrants must follow the Williams Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/williamsshoes/, within the Promotion Period and tag @ a friend who MUST also be following the Instagram page for both the original entrant and their tagged friend to go in the draw to win.
There will be 1 prize (2 winners). The prize pool will consist of 2 x $150 vouchers for use online at https://www.williamsshoes.com.au/. Each winner will receive 1 x $150 voucher for personal use. Total pool prize is $300
The prize is valid for use until 31st of October 2020. This prize is non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash, and will expire if not used by the date referred to above.
The winners of the prize must take the prize as described and on the conditions stated in these Terms, and the prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
To redeem the prize, the winners must contact Williams Shoes via direct message on Instagram with their relevant contact details to supply the voucher.
Williams Shoes reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms.
The prize draw will take place at Williams Shoes head office at 28 Victoria Crescent, Abbotsford at 4:00pm AEDT on Thursday the 31st of October 2019. Entrants to the prize are not required to be present at the draw in order to win the prize. The eligible entries will be randomly drawn from all entries received during the Promotion Period and 1 entrant will be deemed the winner.
The prize winner will be announced on the Williams Shoes Instagram page and notified via Instagram private message on Thursday the 31st of October 2019 at 5:00pm AEDT. The Prize winners will need to respond confirming their acceptance of the prize within 3 months of the notification date. Non response from the prize winners will result in the prize being forfeit and another winner will be drawn randomly from the pool of entrants.
The prize winners will also be announced and published on the Williams website from Thursday the 31st of October 2019 at 5:00pm AEDT.
Williams Shoes reserves the right to alter, extend, delete or change the promotion without notice.
If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned including tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Williams Shoes reserves the right (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
Williams Shoes is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered or claimed (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death, and direct or indirect loss or damage) by an entrant in relation to entering or participating in this Promotion or taking or using the prize offered except where that loss, damage or injury was caused by breach of these Terms by Williams Shoes or the wilful or negligent acts or omissions of Williams Shoes. To avoid any doubt, Williams Shoes shall not be liable for loss caused by technical and mechanical malfunction which is outside the control of Williams Shoes.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or YouTube.
In order to join, earn or redeem reward points, members must complete registration at FusionRewards.com.au. For full Terms & Conditions for Fusion Rewards, please click here.
^Free Shipping & Returns:
Free shipping offer is applied at checkout for purchases valued at $65 or over. Free delivery is valid for Australian standard ground shipping within the Australian mainland and Tasmania.
Terms and Conditions of Munro Footwear Group Customer Feedback Promotion:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Munro Footwear Group Customer Feedback Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd (ABN 53 146 056 331) Level 3, 24 Albert Road South Melbourne 3205.
3. The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEST) on 1st of July 2019 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 30th September 2019. (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are current and former customers of Munro Footwear Group brands which include Midas, Mollini, Cinori, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers, Diana Ferrari and Big Brand Shoe Clearance have received a promotional SMS or email from the Promoter.
5. Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or of Munro Footwear Group, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or Munro Footwear Group as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, stepgrandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Promotional Period:
(A) SMS Entry: (i) reply to the SMS that they receive from the Promoter with the word ‘YES’ in their reply SMS to receive an instant automatic call back. The automatic call back will be an automated phone survey; and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted. SMS entry cost will vary dependent on the mobile network used but will not exceed 55c. SMS entries via the Internet are ineligible.
(B) 1800 Entry: (i) call the designated 1800 number sent to them in the SMS they receive from the Promoter; and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted including their contact phone number (mobile phone number). The entry when calling the 1800 number is free from a landline.
(C) Website Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email or sms that they receive from the Promoter https://surveys.esurveys.com.au/feedbackasap/xxxxxxxx?customer_email to be directed to the promotional website; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional website and submit the fully completed survey.
7. For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the Munro Footwear Group brands (Midas, Mollini, Cinori, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers, Diana Ferrari and Big Brand Shoe Clearance) account relevant to the mobile phone number submitted on entry (for 1800 entry), the mobile phone used to enter (for SMS entry), or email address (Website Entry)
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per feedback request.
9. Entries open and close for the draws on the dates and times specified in the table below. The prize draws will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd Level 3, 24 Albert Road South Melbourne 3205 at 11:00am AEDT on the dates specified in the table below
|Prize Draw||Entries Open||Entries Close||Draw Date|
|1||12:00:00am (AEST) 1 July 2019||11:59:59pm (AEST) on 31 July 2019||8 August 2019|
|2||12:00:00am (AEST) 1 August 2019||11:59:59pm (AEST) on 31 August 2019||9 September 2019|
1 September 2019
|11:59:59pm (AEST) on30 September 2019||8 October 2019|
10. The winner of each prize draw period will be notified by telephone or email within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner’s name will be published on www.munrofootweargroup.com.au within 7 days of the relevant draw.
11. Each valid entry drawn from the prize draws will win a $1,000 VISA Gift Card.
12. The VISA Gift Card will be posted to the winner by registered mail and is valid for 12 months from the dates of card issue. The VISA Gift Card is subject to its terms of issue and may not be accepted by all retailers. The Promoter accepts no liability for a defective Gift Card however, if necessary, will provide reasonable assistance to a winner to ensure a replacement Visa Gift Card is provided.
13. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Visa Gift Card not included. Any unused balance of the Visa Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Visa Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Visa Gift Card.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
14. If a prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draws will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draws. The dates for these additional draws would be on 8 October 2019 and 16 March 2020.
15. The winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone or email within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner's name will be published on www.munrofootweargroup.com.au within 7 days of the prize draw.
16. This is not a game of skill. The prize winners will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
17. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draws. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The total value of the prize pool is AU$3,000.
19. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
20. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the times stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
21. The draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, Level 3, 24 Albert Road South Melbourne 3205.
22. This Competition is authorised under: NSW permit no. LTPS/19/35229
23. Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email firstname.lastname@example.org and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.
Liability, Indemnity and Warranties
24. Subject to regulatory requirements, the Promoter may cancel, modify, suspend or delay the Promotion at any time if something happens that is beyond its reasonable control, including for any technical or operational reason or by reason of anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
25. Costs associated with completing the survey remain your responsibility and may vary depending on the telecommunications provider used.